ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – A spokesperson for Mission Health said they are following precautionary protocols after a small number of employees tested positive for coronavirus.
The hospital will also be notifying anyone who have been in contact with the employees.
Below is the full statement from Nancy Lindell, Mission
Upstate News Headlines
- Deadline looms, but COVID relief deal may be far off
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park
- AARP: South Carolina leads the nation in nursing home deaths from COVID-19
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast