Investigators used new advances in genetic genealogy to charge a Michigan woman with murder in the 2003 deaths of her twin newborn sons, said Sheriff Thomas Dart of Cook County, Illinois, on Saturday.
Antoinette Briley, 41, of Holland, Michigan, is charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
Briley was arrested
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day
- Two people hurt in Honea Path shooting
- AC Hotel in downtown Greenville is hiring for new positions
- 2 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration due to fringe militia group ties, official says
- President-elect Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Furman Paladins Put Perfect SoCon Record On The Line At VMI Wednesday Night
- Joe Exotic's legal team 'absolutely confident' he will receive presidential pardon