The novel coronavirus. Recession. An indoor dining ban. Flash thunderstorms that threaten to wipe out an entire evening’s service. The city’s top restaurants have dealt with many challenges in the past five months, and they’re about to get one more.
“Inspectors have resumed restaurant visits in some areas, including establishments in the New York selection,” a Michelin North America spokesperson confirmed to me via email.
Since the beginning of the pandemic-related shutdown, the Michelin organization has had the unenviable task
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate Live Music: Looking Ahead To A Weekend of Great Local Talent
- Melania Trump focuses on Covid and slams Democrats for politicizing pandemic in campaign speech
- How will the 2020 election affect control of Congress?
- City Of Greenville Announces Trick-or-Treat on Main Street This Saturday
- Puppies visit aquarium in shark costumes
- Hurricane Zeta 6 a.m.storm update (10/28/2020)
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Zeta to Become a Powerful Hurricane
- This TikTok Family’s ’80s and ’90s DIY Costumes Are Next Level
- USC professor weighs in on U.S. Senate race in South Carolina
- South Carolina curfew for registered sex offenders