Michelin is back to business as usual with its latest guide. In May, the French tire company announced it would continue creating its lists of restaurant recommendations, but opted to halt publication of its little red books. In its first launch since the coronavirus pandemic began, Michelin has announced its first-ever stars for Slovenia.
The guide includes just six starred selections. Hiša Franko, a fine dining restaurant in Kobarid, is the only Slovenian restaurant to receive two Michelin starts. Its
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam