Local arts organizations are getting stimulus grants of their own.
The Metropolitan Arts Council has partnered with the Graham Foundation and the Canal Charitable Foundation to distribute $275,500 in COVID-19 relief funds to 28 arts organizations, many of which have suffered huge losses.
The fund was started with a $102,000
Upstate News Headlines
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes
- Senate GOP pushing Barrett ahead past Democrats’ blockade
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate