COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina Education Lottery officials said Thursday that The Mega Millions® jackpot has been adjusted to $510 million ahead of Friday night’s drawing.
The jackpot amount increased by $20 million since Tuesday.
Mega Millions® and Powerball® have combined jackpots of nearly $1 billion for the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma offering on-site registration help at vaccine centers
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring