Michael Corley sees Lake Conestee Nature Preserve as an oasis.
Located in the heavily developed Interstate 85 corridor, the 400-acre wetlands and birding paradise serves as an outlet to the outdoors with over a dozen miles of trails and other natural treasures.
“It gives access to the outdoors to hundreds
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near detention center
- Greenville Ranked 9th Best US City to Work Remotely
- Brazil variant of coronavirus detected in US for first time
- Health expert discusses lesser-known COVID-19 treatment that's showing promising results
- City of Greenville outlines plans two decades in advance, what this means for low income residents
- More than $200 million from state emergency fund could be allocated to help vaccine rollout
- College Board discontinues SAT subject tests and the optional SAT essay; Upstate universities adjust
- Covid-19 vaccine update: number of doses allocated to SC remains stagnant, DHEC reports
- Walmart & Sam's Club begin vaccinating South Carolinians
- Janet Yellen wins Senate approval as treasury secretary