HARTWELL, G.A. (FOX Carolina) – Maxine Davis is known affectionately by her family as “Big Momma”. She’s also a very new centenarian, having just turned 100 years old recently. A century of life well-lived so far means she likely has plenty of good stories to tell.
Now, add axe-throwing to
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?
- Glow Lyric Theater to Host Raising Voices (Revisited) And Still I Rise
- Will Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State dominate the 2021 college football season? | USA TODAY Sports
- Clemson’s Next Star Who Is: DJ Uiagalelei
- Charleston Airport to Offer Rapid Testing for Covid-19
- Gov. Henry McMaster will tour COVID-19 vaccine drive-thru in North Charleston on Tuesday
- Brad Brownell Discusses Virginia Loss