Like most universities, Virginia Tech’s College of Veterinary Medicine celebrated the class of 2020 with an online commencement ceremony. But unlike other schools, they included one very good boy in the graduating class: a dog named Moose.The Labrador retriever, an 8-year-old therapy dog at the Cook Counseling Center, received an honorary doctorate in veterinary medicine on Friday.Moose, who has been with Virginia Tech since 2014,
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy