TGI Fridays joins other struggling restaurants in selling ingredients to cook at home
Look, restaurants are struggling. You can’t fault them for selling whatever they can to make a few bucks, especially now that federal emergency aid is trickling to a close while coronavirus cases keep rising. And yet the question must be raised: Who told TGI Fridays to sell meal kits of raw meat and seafood, and who is buying these “surf & turf” bundles?
The meal kits are
Upstate News Headlines
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say