COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Gov. Henry McMaster has now given the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control authority to implement its COVID-19 school testing program.
<a href=”https://governor.sc.gov/sites/default/files/Documents/Executive-Orders/2020-11-25%20eFILED%20Executive%20Order%20No.%202020-73%20-%20Modifying%20%20Amending%20Emergency%20Measures.pdf” target=”_blank”>Executive Order 2020-73</a>, signed Wednesday, authorizes DHEC to implement the voluntary testing program at all public schools in the state.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day
- Two people hurt in Honea Path shooting
- AC Hotel in downtown Greenville is hiring for new positions
- 2 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration due to fringe militia group ties, official says
- President-elect Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants