Marion, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies in McDowell County are asking for the public’s help locating a runaway teen.
According to the sheriff’s office, 16-year-old Yasmine Huerta was last seen on November 10 when she left her home on Airport Road in Marion.
Deputies say she could be in the
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back