ORANGE BEACH, AL (AP) — The mayor of a coastal Alabama town says one person has died as a result of Hurricane Sally.
Mayor Tony Kennon of Orange Beach tells The Associated Press that the person died Wednesday. He added that one other person is missing. Kennon said no other
Upstate News Headlines
- As firefighters hope to gain ground on some West Coast fires, others prompt more evacuations
- Is it safe to host Thanksgiving during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic?
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed in fatal collision along U.S. 29 in Cherokee County
- 'Tuba girls rule the world': Women playing tuba in college marching band share message of strength
- Videocast: Rains gone, partly cloudy, breezy day
- 'He wanted to change the world': Louisville mother fulfills her fallen son's purpose
- FBI Director Wray says antifa is an ideology, not an organization
- Here's what fall fashion looked like the year you were born
- Los Angeles FC-Sounders Preview
- Report: Marcus Smart, Celtics Engage in Shouting Match After Game 2 Defeat