Please join us to hear Mayor Knox White speak about how 2020 has impacted the city and plans for 2021 and beyond.
Topic: Rotary Club of Greenville Lunch Meeting
Time: Jan 12, 2021 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 6407 8336
Knox White has served as Mayor of Greenville since December 1995. As Mayor, he has the goal of making the city of Greenville “the most beautiful and livable city in America.” He has emphasized neighborhood revitalization and innovative public-private partnerships and projects for downtown Greenville.
Under the mayor’s leadership, the City maintains a “Triple A” (AAA) bond rating and enjoys a reputation for solving problems on an innovative and bipartisan basis.
In 2018, Mayor White was profiled in Time Magazine as one of “31 People Who Are Changing the South.” Unity Park, a transformational plan to develop a 60 acre park in a partially abandoned and once segregated part of the city, has earned national acclaim.
A native of Greenville, and a graduate of Wake Forest University and the University of South Carolina Law School, Knox White is a partner in the law firm of Haynsworth, Sinkler & Boyd, where he heads the firm’s immigration and customs practices. https://greenvillerotary.org/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina