NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) – Mayor John Cooper has declared a state of civil emergency following an explosion that rocked downtown Nashville early Friday morning.
The state of emergency covers the area bounded by James Robertson Parkway, Fourth Avenue North, Broadway and the Cumberland River.
A curfew goes into effect at
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner
- 33 missing kids found during operation in L.A. County: FBI
- Troopers: passenger killed in collision after pickup driver ignored traffic signal near Clinton
- Alleged Capitol rioter planned to leave country through Logan International Airport