Officers said the teens disappeared on Dec. 1
Police said Sydney Nalley, 16, Benjamin Rutherford, 16, and Zachary Rutherford, 17, were last seen together on Dec. 1.
Nalley was last seen at 300 Bethel Road in Mauldin. She was wearing a black Marylin Monroe t-shirt and black leggings, police said. She is about 5’4″ tall and weighs approximately 126 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Police said Benjamin and Zachary were last seen at 1810 North East Main Street in Mauldin. Benjamin is about 5’11” and weighs approximately 145 pounds. He has long blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a white hoodie and jeans.
Zachary is about 5’11” tall and weighs approximately 150 pounds, police said. He has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Police said he also has a mole on the left side of his face. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, jeans and a black beanie.
Anyone with information regarding their whereabouts is asked to contact the police department at (864) 289-8900 and select option #9. Tips can also be emailed to Det. J. Rogers at email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring
- Georgia Gov. Kemp to give COVID-19 update later today