The 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market will run Tuesdays, June 2 to July 28, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards. Learn more at mauldinculturalcenter.org
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Cultural Center has removed beer/wine sales and live music from the 2020 Mauldin Farmers Market, following the recommendation of the Department of Agriculture to remove any unnecessary activities from farmers markets. Music and adult beverages will return to the Mauldin Farmers Market in 2021!
Tuesdays, June 2 – July 28, 2020 | 5-8 p.m.
*In case of inclement weather, please check our social media pages to see if we have cancelled the Market for a specific date.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville & The Upstate of South Carolina
- City of Simpsonville Playgrounds To Open Saturday
- Are Those Shows, I See? Live Music Slowly Returning to the Upstate
- Greenville County Parks Re-Opening: What You Need to Know
- No Football Could Be a Big Problem for the City of Clemson and the Upstate
- The Greenville Swamp Rabbits’ New Ownership and Why We Can’t Wait for Next Season
- Greenville Food Truck Calendar
- Memorial Day: A Hometown Hero