(FOX Carolina) – Wednesday, Barbie maker Mattel, announced that it would be donating Barbies to the First Responders Children’s Foundation.
The company said, for every eligible career Barbie doll sold at participating retailers from May 14 through May 17, Barbie will donate a doll benefiting the children of first responders
Upstate News Headlines
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!