SUMTER, S.C. (AP) — A fire at a South Carolina recycling plant so massive that smoke plume appeared on weather radar.
Sumter firefighters say the blaze that started Tuesday night at Howell’s Recyclable Materials has been brought under control but it could be days before it is extinguished.
Upstate News Headlines
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan