A Massachusetts hotel is accused of holding back-to-back large events, which included a wedding with well over the state’s 100-person outdoor gathering coronavirus guideline limit.The Telegram reported the Colonial Hotel in Gardner violated state COVID-19 regulations by holding a wedding with more than 300 people on Saturday and an event with 190 guests on Sunday.The Gardner Board of Health said it has issued a total
Upstate News Headlines
- Assault suspect on the run after fighting, biting deputies, sheriff's office says
- DHEC releases new COVID-19 cases, deaths for Oct. 27, 2020
- How the pandemic is contributing to your insomnia
- DHEC: 755 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths on Tuesday in SC
- SUV driver crosses center line on Upstate road, killing motorcyclist, troopers say
- 49 more sex crime charges filed against former SC university police officer, SLED says
- Proposed natural gas pipeline in northern Greenville County has residents concerned
- Motorcyclist dies in a fatal collision along Old Furnace Road in Spartanburg Co.
- Kushner says Black people must 'want to be successful'
- 'Massive' coral reef taller than the Empire State Building discovered in Australia