The postgame mood kept him from celebrating an incredible achievement, but that was muted — and moot — because he was also on the field for the late collapse.
“We just have to finish,” Chinn said. “I feel like I say that all the time, but we can’t let our opponent breathe. We’re playing good as a defense and we’ve just got to keep it going and put the nail in the coffin.”
They did not.
And because they didn’t, a team that could have been feeling good about a two-game winning streak is now faced with the reality that they’re 4-8 and have lost six of their last seven games.
That’s a very different atmosphere going into the bye for a team that could use any confidence that could be gained as they rebuild.
Defensive tackle Zach Kerr,
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- New Panthers general manager wants to be “in on every deal”
- Matt Rhule has final say, but looking to build relationship with new GM
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Checked all the boxes
- Saying Goodbye to Hank Aaron
- Furman Basketball Moves All ‘Weekends At The Well’ Games To Timmons Arena
- Baseball great Hank Aaron passes away at 86
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver