ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – A man armed with a machete who forced Domino’s Pizza workers into the store’s freezer and threatened to start “chopping heads off” will be spending the next eight years in federal prison.
According to the US Attorney’s Office, Curtis Andrew Wallace, Jr., 30, of Asheville,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship
- Mobile labs take vaccine studies to diverse neighborhoods
- Crews rescue man who fell through floor into well in Gaffney
- These tough. affordable dish towels make the perfect kitchen sidekicks
- Swamp Rabbits Home for Three Games Next Weekend
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Watch as tidal wave slams Manado Indonesia
- Upstate man arrested by SLED for having explosive expected in court today
- New Mexico County Commissioner Arrested at DC Checkpoint
- Can your Covid-19 mask protect you from getting the stomach bug?