GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The US Marshals Service said they arrested a fugitive who left a Greenville County courtroom while on trial for cocaine trafficking offenses on March 25, 2011 when the trial was in recess and then never returned to court.
Marshals said Ryan Gomez was subsequently was
Upstate News Headlines
- Assault suspect on the run after fighting, biting deputies, sheriff's office says
- DHEC releases new COVID-19 cases, deaths for Oct. 27, 2020
- How the pandemic is contributing to your insomnia
- DHEC: 755 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths on Tuesday in SC
- SUV driver crosses center line on Upstate road, killing motorcyclist, troopers say
- 49 more sex crime charges filed against former SC university police officer, SLED says
- Proposed natural gas pipeline in northern Greenville County has residents concerned
- Motorcyclist dies in a fatal collision along Old Furnace Road in Spartanburg Co.
- Kushner says Black people must 'want to be successful'
- 'Massive' coral reef taller than the Empire State Building discovered in Australia