Ah, the quintessential breakfast hashbrown from Mcdonald’s. Unbeatable right? Or maybe we can make a homemade hash brown that is easy and only 3 ingredients. Maybe we’ll win this one at the same time too?
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@flakeysalt
Ingredients you’ll need:
Confit Duck Fat hashbrowns:
2lb (900g) peeled grated russet potatoes
3.5 qt (3.3 liters) duck fat
salt to taste
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital