Tropical storm Eta will have a very large wind field impacting almost all of Cuba and the Cayman Islands before aiming at southern Florida. Florida can expect over 6 inches of rain and winds exceeding 65MPH along with a small threat for waterspouts. Tropical storm watches are in effect for Cuba and soon for Florida. A Hurricane is not expected.
Question of the day: What is your favorite part of 2020?
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Upstate News Headlines
- School district says student shot at Hendersonville Middle is, “doing very well” and, “in high spirits”
- Ga. Sen. Perdue boosts wealth with well-timed stock trades
- Clemson basketball ready to play somebody else, takes on Miss. St. tonight
- Joe Biden to deliver a Thanksgiving address seeking US unity
- Deputies searching for suspect they say stole over 300 pieces of mail and packages in Buncombe County
- Nashville-based Circa Creative Studios to open in Greenville
- Millions to travel for holiday, despite pandemic
- Pickens County Schools to revert to Phase 2 as Covid-19 Infections Rise
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed
- Upstate Beat: Nitegazer, featuring former members of LOZ, takes flight with groove-centric debut album.