Hurricane Iota will likely become a category 4 or 5 major hurricane as it slams into Central America, in the same areas Eta affected. Devastating winds, extreme landfall and large storm surge will devastate Central America once again. Evacuate if possible, deaths are likely.
Question of the day: Have you ever been in a tornado warning?
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Become a member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwPgHpBpHNOo2S6ELL5mtXw/join
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Transylvania Co. deputies investigating shooting incident after argument turns deadly