#HurricaneEta #Category4MajorHurricaneEta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher the 5th Major Hurricane of the 2020 Atlantic Hurricane, Major Hurricane Eta, now a Category 4 with 130mph and what impacts it will bring to Central America for the next 5-6 days!
We also decipher if Hurricane Eta will become a threat to the US after it moves north of Honduras and where the storm will go over the next 10 days!
Upstate News Headlines
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner