Hurricane Eta will likely rapidly intensify into a major hurricane as it rips apart Nicaragua and the Honduras bringing well over 2ft of rain to many people and wind gusts exceeding 100mph. There is a 50/50 chance this system curves west and towards Mexico and the Pacific Ocean, or curves north back into the Atlantic to potentially impact the United States. The state most vulnerable currently is Florida.
Question of the day: What is the most rain you ever received from any weather system?
Like and subscribe for more weather content and share this with friends and family!
Upstate News Headlines
- ONLY on FOX: Meet Frank Hart, a 94-year-old Union Co. resident serving on the school board
- Anderson Co. deputies: 21 arrested in prostitution bust
- From South Carolina to Vegas, Daisy Cakes hasn’t lost its family roots
- 10 Great Gifts for Movie Lovers – 2020
- Police: Asheville man arrested for kidnapping, assaulting man inside residence
- Asheville PD searching for man they say forced his way into home, took aim at another man
- Rina Sawayama Shares New Song “LUCID,” Announces SAWAYAMA Deluxe Edition
- Wednesday Practice Insider: Tigers getting healthy, but lose valuable receiver
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- The 20 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (Nov. 2020)