PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump has requested a mail-in ballot for Florida’s Tuesday primary election, despite weeks of criticizing the practice.
Ballots were mailed on Wednesday to both the president and First lady Melania Trump at the Mar-a-Lago resort, which Trump lists as his legal address, according
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy