FRANKLIN, NC (FOX Carolina) – On Monday, Macon County Public Health (MCPH) identified a COVID-19 cluster of positives cases in an area church located in Franklin.
According to a <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/MaconPublicHealth/posts/3417703541657847?__tn__=K-R” target=”_blank”>post</a> on the Macon County Public Health Facebook page, a minimum of 5 members of Franklin Church of God’s
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies general election results