The company that makes Lysol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.Reckitt Benckiser, a British company, warned Friday that human consumption of disinfectant products is dangerous. It issued the statement following “recent speculation and social media activity.””As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be
Upstate News Headlines
- Halloween in the pandemic: Costumes and candy, at a distance
- Can you change your vote? Probably not
- Coroner: One killed in Greenville Co. collision
- Officials: Biden campaign event canceled in Texas after President Trump supporters surround bus
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- A Florida man was mauled by a leopard after paying $150 for a 'full-contact experience'
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC