Luka Doncic had his legend making moment in leading the Dallas Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime.
I’m sure a lot of what will be said about Luka Doncic today may come off like hyperbole, but it sure did feel as if we were watching the future face of the league as he put 43, 17, 13 and a step back game-winning three on the Los Angeles Clippers heads in a Dallas Mavericks overtime win.
Not only is the 21-year-old already top five but he’s on course for all time. And his performance on Sunday felt more like a moment, in the vein of Michael Jordan’s 63 against the Boston Celtics or LeBron James’ 25 straight versus the Detroit Pistons.
Now Luka still has a long long way to go before he can even be mentioned in the same breath as the GOATs of course, but there is no
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man