WanderLove is about reconnecting with what you love. Experience scenic vistas, local restaurants, and all of the winding roads in between when you road trip the Shenandoah Spirits Trail through the northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
As you travel through six counties, several cities, and countless towns, you’ll find some of the finest outdoor recreation and craft drinks Virginia has to offer. Running along the Interstate 81 corridor through the Shenandoah Valley, the spirits trail is a great way to take in the mountain views with a drink in your hand.
Featuring 23 wineries, 22 breweries, three cideries, and two distilleries, you’re sure to find a drink that satisfies your post-adventure cravings. Discover the best photo opportunities and places to eat in this guide to the Shenandoah Spirits Trail.
(Left) Step back in time at Dinosaur Land. (Right) Get Greek to go at Santorini Grill. Photos courtesy of Shenandoah Spirits
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate woman dies at hospital following crash in North Carolina, coroner says
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, coroner says
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Videocast: Cool and breezy today
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says