A judge has set a Nov. 16 deadline for survivors of abuse while members of Boys Scouts of America to come forward.BSA has until March to come up with a reorganization plan. Victims cannot be compensated until there is a settlement in the group’s bankruptcy case.See the full investigation here.Blue Ridge Council CEO Greg Balog offered the following statement:The Blue Ridge Council shares in the
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW