Friday, February 5, 2016
TD Convention Center, 11:30 a.m.
We are excited to bring together representatives from the YMCA of Greenville, Piedmont Health Foundation, Greenville County, the City of Greenville, Bon Secours St. Francis, Greenville Health System, Pelham Medical Center and more than 150 other organizations who are partners of LiveWell Greenville for a special celebration and recognition luncheon.
Celebrate the many successes achieved by LiveWell Greenville since our launch in 2010
Recognize why LiveWell Greenville initiatives are valuable and crucial to our community
Acknowledge the collective impact made on the overall health of Greenville County
Highlight the ongoing initiatives and additional projects planned through 2020
We welcome and encourage businesses, families, and individuals who are passionate about healthy eating and active living to attend our celebration, join the movement, and become a LiveWell Champion.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Coronavirus emergency continues
- Where are the children? One family’s experience at the US-Mexico border
- Louisiana Lt. Gov on region bracing for Hurricane Zeta
- Kendra Kent: Impact from Zeta brings severe weather
- Spartanburg County voting site
- Upstate woman’s voting rights restored
- Crews prepare for severe weather
- Weather update – Oct. 28 – 4 pm
- Henderson Co. braces for impacts from Zeta
- Swamp Rabbit Trail attack