Complete the form below for your chance to win 2 Free Tickets to Little Shop of Horrors.[ninja_forms id=89]
About the Production
September 19-October 6, 2019
Thurs. – Sat. 8pm
Sun. – 3pm
Saturday Matinees Sept. 28, Oct. 5 – 2pm
It’s the comedy rock musical you’ve been waiting for, and it’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before!
When meek floral assistant Seymour Krelbourn stumbles upon a “weird and exotic plant”, he names the peculiar perennial “Audrey II” after his beautiful co-worker, hoping to win her affection. But when the foul mouthed, R&B singing carnivore promises him fame, fortune, and love, there’s one catch: Seymour must feed him….blood! Discovering the plant’s extraterrestrial origins, he must save Audrey and the rest of the world from the plant’s ultimate goal of world domination.
Featuring incredible Motown hits like “Git It”, “Skid Row”, and “Suddenly Seymour”, this cult classic turned Broadway hit is sure to resonate with thrill seekers and romance fans alike! While Little Shop of Horrors has been seen in various theatres around the Upstate, Centre Stage’s version will take a completely new and fresh spin on an iconic piece. Replacing the stereotypical plant puppet with an actual human on stage, and utilizing stylistic elements that make you feel like you’re standing inside a comic book, Little Shop of Horrors will be the perfect kickoff to the 2019-2020 Centre Stage season!
Tickets for Little Shop of Horrors are $35, $32, and $22. Student rush tickets are available for $15 with school ID (based on availability), one ticket per ID.
In partnership with the cast and production team of Little Shop of Horrors, Centre Stage will be hosting a blood drive on Thursday, September 5 from 1pm-6pm in the parking lot of Greenfield’s Bagels and Deli on Laurens Road. All who sign up to give blood receive $5 off every ticket to Little Shop of Horrors. Donors can take pictures with cast members and the Audrey II puppets, all while giving to an important cause!
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Boeing officially announces plan to shift all 787 Dreamliner production to SC
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?