GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The remnants of Sally drenched parts of the Upstate and Mountains Thursday morning, causing some flash flood concerns and traffic hazards.
Below is a working list of traffic hazards as they were reported.
Tree down on Jolly Wingo Road in AndersonTree down on Brookway Drive
Upstate News Headlines
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in partisan-line vote
- President Trump to escalate campaigning, Joe Biden steps up own travel in final week of race
- Regardless who wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- Analysis: Whether Trump or Biden wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- ‘First Ladies’ recap: Eleanor Roosevelt, the FLOTUS rebel
- USGS: 2.8-magnitude earthquake hit North Carolina Saturday night
- Federal authorities investigating possible ballot box arson in Boston
- Forde-Yard Dash: 2020 is Full of Plot Twists, Especially in College Football
- President Donald Trump's and Democratic rival Joe Biden's campaigns
- D.K. Metcalf Prevents Cardinals Touchdown With Insane Chasedown Tackle