It’s baaaaaack… This is Liquid Catering’s FIFTH ANNUAL Halloween party so grab your friends and join us for our freakiest party of the year. This year we’re pulling out all the stops for what’s sure to be the biggest Halloween bash in Greenville. Downtown’s hottest event venue, The Old Cigar Warehouse, will play host to this exclusive party. Plus, join B93.7’s Hawk & Tom and shots of NEW Captain Morgan Cannonblast!
$18 in advance, $25 at the door or $45 V.I.P. in advance (5 drinks on us!) gives you access to our fully-stocked bars, $6 Captain Morgan Cannonblast shots, psychic readings, Krystal Burgers and Krispy Kreme! OH, did we mention Dueling DJs? Greenville’s own DJ EZ and DJ FWB will be “battling it out” providing killer music all night. Yeah, we weren’t kidding.
Be sure to bring your costume A-game for the chance to win $1,000 worth of CASH costume contest prizes. Wait, what?! Yeah you heard us…Costume Contest will be at 1:00 AM with an individual and group category. We better see y’all going ALL OUT!http://www.eventbrite.com/e/6-feet-undera-party-to-die-for-2015-tickets-9987136795?aff=es2&source=iOnGreenville‘ cssclass=” customclass=” nofollow=false opennewwindow=false]Purchase Tickets[/standout-css3-button]
How to Get There
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, all guests must be 21 years of age. ALL guests will have to show their ID to get in, regardless of age. We will have to be able to recognize you, so if your costume has a mask, be prepared to remove it to get in.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
On-site parking is available for $5.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Costumes are encouraged, but no weapons, outside alcohol or illegal drugs. We have a zero tolerance policy and you will be removed from the event if you have these items. Please be kind, avoid costumes that leave any kind of mess.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, we aren’t issuing refunds, but you can give your ticket to someone else if you can’t make it.
What is the refund policy?
There will be no refunds for this event, although you can give your ticket to someone else.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
That’s fine, as long as the named ticket holder is with you.
What kind of bar will you have?
General admission ticket holders can buy anything off our cash bar, VIP ticket holders get 5 free drink tickets. We’ll have a wide selection of liquor, beer and shots! We take credit cards, just please remember to tip your bartender.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate deputy shoots man on roof after he pulls out firearm, sheriff says
- Inspirational quotes for women to share on International Women’s Day
- Jury selection is 1st battleground at trial in George Floyd's death
- This is the 'real' Rosie the Riveter, a legendary feminist icon
- Grace Lee Boggs fought for equality, fairness, and hope throughout her lifetime
- 2021 ACC Tournament Basketball Preview: Picks and Predictions
- Coyote attacks six people at North Carolina lake
- 12 INSANE Animal Videos You Have to See!
- Video Captures spike in migrant crossings at US-Mexico border
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray