Jul 19, 2017 @ 6:30 pm — Jul 19, 2017 @ 10:00pm
American Track League and hometown favorite Sandi Morris host 12 professional and Olympic-level track and field standouts as they compete for prize money.
Come watch this 1st of its kind event that boasts a combination women’s pole vault, men’s long jump competition along with great food and LIVE music.
A portion of South Main Street near the Liberty Bridge will be blocked off for this FREE event which is set for Wednesday July 19 in Downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
Schedule of Events
Fleet Fee Fun Run: 4:30pm
Stick Jumping for Kids: 4:30pm
Warm-ups: 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Competition Begins at 6:30
Street party is scheduled for 8:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
How to Get To Falls Park
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- Greenville County deputies are searching for a missing child
- Head-on crash kills Michelin Plant worker in Anderson County
- Greenville Co. teacher receives award after helping student call 911 and save unresponsive mom
- Woman uses her own thong as mask after nearly being kicked out of store
- North Carolina Highway Patrol Commander to retire after nearly 3 decades
- Elderly couple falls in love during pandemic, planning wedding after vaccination
- Coroner identifies woman killed in Piedmont house fire