Is it possible someone has never heard of one of the top candy bars ever?
1. Bob Ryan wrote for the Boston Globe from 1968 to 2012. During that time he became known as one of the greatest, if not the greatest, basketball writer of all time.
Ryan also became a fixture on ESPN, appearing regularly on The Sports Reporters and Pardon the Interruption.
But as we’ve seen a million times, no matter what someone’s credentials are, no matter how talented they may be, Twitter is a great equalizer because there’s always going to be a time when you put something out there that causes people to turn on you.
That happened to Ryan on Saturday, but it wasn’t sports take that caused a Twitter uproar. It was about something way more important than sports: candy.
NEVER HEARD OF A TWIX?!?!?
Maybe this is shocking to me because I’m fat and have consumed many a
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year