Like throwing heavy rocks at houses?
Don’t get enough sweeping at home?
Just interested in finding out what the sport is like?
Come curl with us! Learn more at palmettocurling.com
What to Expect at A Learn to Curl Session
Registration: When you arrive, you will be greeted and asked to sign in. You will also be asked to sign a Participant Release form (linked below).
Introduction: Someone from the club will do a brief introduction to the sport of curling, including the history, sportsmanship, scoring, and safety. Any and all questions are welcome!
On-Ice Instruction: Various club members will assist you in getting the equipment you need (shoe grippers, brooms), and get you on the ice. From there, you will learn the basic techniques of curling. Remember, safety first!
Wrap-Up: After the On-Ice Instruction, we will talk about our club our league play and answer any further questions you might have about curling.
Game Play: For those interested, there will be some time to go back onto the ice after the wrap-up and play a quick game on the full sheet of ice.
For more information email us at email@example.com
PCC Adult Participant FormPCC Minor Participant Form
Complete these forms prior to attending
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Autopsy: Serial killer known as the 'I-5 Strangler' was strangled himself in California prison
- COVID-19 pandemic sparks new ways of building community for LGBTQ Americans
- Here's what happens next as the Senate prepares to debate the $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Special health care enrollment now open until May 15
- WYFF 4 and Safe Harbor raise $76,500 in ‘Day 4 Giving’ virtual telethon
- Sunny and breezy this afternoon
- Greenwood Dist. 50 advises parents of eLearning Day in April
- Infectious disease expert explains what you can and can’t do after getting your Covid-19 Vaccination