Join us for Science on Tap in Greenville! Science on Tap is a forum where people come to learn about and discuss recent discoveries in science and technology while having fun! An expert will give an informal talk for 20-30 minutes, followed by Q&A and discussion. Attendees can get up, eat or refresh their beverages at any time. Science on Tap is FREE and open to all ages! We meet on the last Tuesday of each month from 6:30 -7:45 p.m at Coffee Underground. Our next speaker will be Steve Kresovich on January 31. See our website for more details and we hope to see you there!
Science on Tap also meets in Clemson on the third Monday of each month from 6-7:15 p.m at Moe Joe’s.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam
- US fighter jet intercepts aircraft near Trump rally, deploying signal flares
- Sisters charged for allegedly stabbing store security guard 27 times after he told them to wear a mask