Space is becoming increasingly more scarce in the Laurens County Hospital. As of Monday, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control reports that 64 percent of the county’s hospital beds are now occupied — even after Prisma expanded capacity by 29 beds — and only two ventilators are available for new patients.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Central Texas businessman arrested after allegedly entering the Capitol during riot
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Coroner confirms fatal collision near Gray Court; troopers also investigating