WASHINGTON D.C. (CBS46) — The late Congressman and Civil Rights icon John Lewis will lie in state at the U.S. Capitol rotunda beginning July 27.
The public will be allowed to view the giant figure for justice on Monday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and again on and Tuesday
Upstate News Headlines
- The Real Origins of 15 Urban Legends
- 13 Inventors Killed By Their Own Inventions
- What It’s Like Working On A New York City Food Truck
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say