James has now been rated as a 97 or higher in four straight games.
Fresh off his fourth NBA championship, Lakers star LeBron James is the top-rated player in the “NBA 2K21” next-gen version at 98 overall, the game announced Thursday.
The 36-year-old forward has now been rated a 96 or higher in each of the game’s last five versions and been rated 94 or above since 2006.
Two-time league MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo is the second-highest rated player in the game at 97.
Five other players, including James’s teammate Anthony Davis, are rated at 95 or above.
Here’s a look at some of the top-rated players:
- LeBron James (98)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (97)
- Anthony Davis (96)
- James Harden (96)
- Stephen Curry (95)
- Kevin Durant (95)
- Damian Lillard (95)
- Luka Doncic (94)
- Jimmy Butler (93)
- Kyrie Irving (90)
- Jayson Tatum (90)
- Klay Thompson (89)
- Devin Booker (88)
- Paul George (88)
- Donovan Mitchell (88)
The game is expected to be released on next-generation consoles on Nov. 10.
Upstate News Headlines
- “Does It Work?” This product calls itself The World’s Best Dog Toothbrush
- Janesville hunter’s encounter with friendly buck goes viral
- Baby Dogs 🔴 Cute and Funny Dog Videos Compilation| Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Beloved Restaurant Chains We Might Sadly Lose In 2021
- Busting Thanksgiving Turkey Myths
- Barksgiving is Thanksgiving for dogs
- Many Americans Traveling For Thanksgiving Despite CDC Warning | NBC Nightly News
- Covid Exposure Sidelines 1,000 Cleveland Clinic Staff Members | NBC News NOW
- How Certifying An Election Works | NBC News NOW
- A Special Thank You To Front-Line Workers This Holiday Season | NBC Nightly News