After being laid off due to the coronavirus crisis, a trio of former service industry employees has come up with a novel way to help other struggling hospitality workers in their community: they’re gearing up to sell nude photos.
The initiative, dubbed Nudes for Industry Babes and Dudes, is the brainchild of Katherine Doolittle, a bartender who formerly worked at Deep Ellum’s Ebb & Flow. She was inspired by Kaylen Ward, the Australian woman whose nude photos raised more than
Upstate News Headlines
- Clemson city council passes resolution to rename bridge after historical figure, former slave
- Election Officials: South Carolinians voting in record numbers
- Authorities searching for missing hiker in Haywood County
- Family of slain Spartanburg man hold’s vigil in victim’s honor
- South Carolina #1 in nursing home deaths related to COVID-19 according to AARP
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?
- In-person absentee voting in the upstate: Elections directors discuss ‘unprecedented’ turnout
- Pedestrian deaths up in the state compared to last year; troopers bring awareness in the Upstate
- Cherokee Co. jailer, 2 inmates, 3 others charged in contraband scheme, deputies say
- AnMed Health: Don’t forego a trip to the hospital if you need medical care