Krispy Kreme announced Tuesday that anyone who visits a U.S. shop on Election Day, Nov. 3, will get a free Original Glazed Doughnut.
The offer is valid at all US locations and Krispy Kreme said stores will also have special “I voted” stickers available to customers while supplies last.
Upstate News Headlines
- We're All Nostalgic for Metropolitan's Chatty Afterparty on Its 30th Anniversary
- 12-year-old shot at Hendersonville Middle School; Student in custody
- Record visitation at Great Smoky Mountains National Park presents challenges; How to help
- Details and Tips on Traveling through GSP Airport during COVID-19
- N.C. Governor issues new face mask order
- Annual Turkey Fry at Miracle Hill
- Why The Covid-19 Vaccines Must Be Kept So Cold
- Hobbies for Animal Lovers
- On the Move: Anna K. King
- Meals on Wheels of Greenville launches Giving Tuesday holiday donation drive