That cap and gown may not go to waste after all.
Krispy Kreme is making sure the outfits are put to good use, even with many graduation ceremonies canceled due to the closure of schools from the spread of coronavirus.
On Tuesday, Krispy Kreme will give its “Graduate Dozen” boxes
Upstate News Headlines
- President Trump touts fracking step; Obama says commander in chief failed to take pandemic seriously
- Graham officials pepper spray, arrest people after traffic blocked during voter rally
- ‘The results were startling’: Dr. Sanjay Gupta investigates Covid-19 spread at recent Trump rallies
- ‘I Am Broken. And My Colleagues Are Broken:’ Montana ICU Nurse As Covid-19 Cases Surge
- U.S. Records Nearly 100,000 Cases In Single Day
- Analyst: ‘Incredibly concerning’ Trump would tout SCOTUS election role
- Clemson 34, BC 28: DJ Uiagalelei postgame interview
- Clemson 34, BC 28: Tony Elliott postgame interview
- DJ Uiagalelei postgame interview
- Bryan Bresee postgame interview