(FOX Carolina) – Kohl’s has joined the list of retailers that are temporarily closing down in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Kohl’s posted on Facebook that they will be closed until April 1.
TJX also closed its line of stores globally. Macy’s and JC Penney also shut
Upstate News Headlines
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson
- Stats and Superlatives: Jeremy Chinn has record day
- Worries about Covid-19 have increased since Thanksgiving