The Bears have surprised many with their 4-1 start to 2020. However, their four wins have come against the Lions, Giants, Falcons and Buccaneers, who have a combined record of 4-15.
The Bears overcame a 26-10 deficit in the third quarter in Atlanta, and were down, 13-0, to Tampa Bay last Thursday night.
Carolina has lost four of its last five matchups against Chicago, including a bizarre 17-3 defeat in 2017 where the Panthers held the Bears to just five first downs but were undone by three turnovers.
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson receiver Ajou Ajou
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables
- Ajou embracing Clemson as home away from home
- Darien Rencher, KJ Henry talk impact of PAW Journey
- Syracuse football coach Dino Babers Monday presser after Clemson game
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals INSANE Final Minutes | GAME OF THE YEAR | NFL Week 7
- Sunday recap, MNF preview | Fantasy Focus Live!
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. LSU Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
Upstate News Headlines
- WATCH: People are dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- In one week, the fall coronavirus surge added nearly half a million cases to the US total
- Tuesday Shout-Out: A Day Trip to Saluda, NC
- President Trump, Joe Biden make dualing pitches to Midwest in final leg of campaign
- California braces for more fire danger from winds
- Bomb at seminary in Pakistan kills 7 students, wounds 112
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out